- We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
- Personal information about visitors to our site is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect such information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Australia.
- Personal information collected may include, but not be limited to: name, email address, mailing address, phone number, etc. Users may refuse to provide personal information, except that such refusal may prevent them from utilising some or all of the services provided on the site.
Third party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information.
- We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our sites, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
- However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us or from our online products and services. Once we do receive your transmission, we will also make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
- In addition, our employees and the contractors who provide services related to our information systems are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Links to external websites
- Our websites may contain hyperlinks to websites not controlled by us. We cannot and do not provide assurances of privacy and information security related to such websites. Collecting Information from Users
- IP Addresses Our web servers gather your IP address to assist with the diagnosis of problems or support issues with our services. Again, information is gathered in aggregate only and cannot be traced to an individual user.
- Applets Applets are small programs embedded within web pages to provide interactivity that is not able to be facilitated by standard HTML code. Some applets may collect limited information about you (such as computer hardware and software parameters) in order to provide interactive capability and content.
- Non-personal Information Certain non-personal information may also be collected by the site. This may include browser name, the type of computer and technical information about a user’s means of connection to our sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilised and other similar information. This information is used to customise the user’s experience of our site, and to assist in managing the site and its supporting infrastructure.
- By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Problems or questions
Post: 5 Fitzgibbon St, North Ipswich Q 4305
For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, visit the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner’s web site: http://www.privacy.gov.au/